Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mauricio Domingues

Mauricio it’s a graphic designer from Sao Paulo. He will make an animation that will be screen on the film festival. I already saw the beginning of the animation and it’s really really good… He’s a very talent dude and you can check a little sample of his work on the links below… please click and enjoy…

What’s you name and where are you from?
Mauricio Domingues, living in São Paulo – SP, Brasil.

When did you find out that you would be an artist?
Since my first memories I enjoyed looking at things, always drawing, modifying, painting things around me like chairs, schoolbooks and deeply always knew my true passion for visuals and art.

What do you want to show to people when you do your art?
Guess I’m trying to answer that question since the first day, and when you know exactly what are you trying to show, you are a complete artist, still working to acomplish that. But generally I try to show the way I feel things.

What’s surf for you?
Well, I always figure that; surf for me Is like sex for a 15 old kid, when I’m not thinking in doing it, trying to do it, I’m doing it.

Can you tell us some highlights in your career?
I’m pretty much new in art e design, so far my highlight was leaving my everyday job in commercial design to seek a new way of life that put myself closer to surfing.

What comes to your mind when you hear the word Brasil?
Love it and leave it.

How do you feel to be part of an art show over here in Santos city?
I’m very happy and pleased to be part of a Art show in Santos actually, it’s my first show as a artist and I really hope to make a great opening.

Some words to the people that will see your work in Brasil...
Well I am really giving me into that, so I hope you guys enjoy.

http://www.vimeo.com/1182630

No comments: