Monday, October 6, 2008

Taylor Steele


What can I say about Taylor Steele. Only thing I want to say it’s that a huge honor to have his two movies part of our film festival.

What’s you name and where are you from?
Taylor from California.

When did you find out that you would be a film maker?
I started making movies when I was 10 years old.

What do you want to show to people when you do your movies?
Stoke.

What’s surf for you?
Different things on different days. Always good.

Can you tell us some highlights in your career?
Visiting the world.

What comes to your mind when you hear the word Brasil?
Cool people.

How do you feel to be part of the film festival over here in Santos city?
Stoked wish I could be there.

Some words to the people that will see your work in Brasil...
Thanks for watching.

http://www.poorspecimen.com/

No comments: