Friday, September 12, 2008

Marcelus Viana

Marcelus is a talent man. He draws, designs, make films, produces... He's a very nice guy. He lives in the Wonderful City. He will make a special animation for the show that will be present on the film festival. Can't wait to see our little buddy up there hanging ten for the people enjoyment.

What's you name and where are you from?
Marcelus Viana, Rio de Janeiro

When did you find out that you would be an artist?
I still didn’t find out... But I surf and draw since I see myself as a person.
And I think I will keep surfing and drawing for some time.

What do you want to show to people when you do you art?
The way I see things. At some point, in the draws, in design or in surf movies, I try to create a connection, dividing the same horizon.

What is surf for you?
The conductive line of my life.

Can you tell us some highlights in your carrier?
Surf things are the surf film series called CAMBITO, the film Fabio Fabuloso, the movie SambaTrance&Rock'Roll and some little books and prints that I did in small quantities.

What comes to your mind when you hear the word Brasil?
My home.

How do you feel to be part of an art show over here in Santos city?
Super happy.

Some words to the people that will see your work in Brasil...
Waves are designs of salt water (Pepê Cezar)

No comments: